Accessories: Crotch Strap
Crotch Strap, $9.99 each
The Child-to-Adult Harness has 2 chest straps that comfortably and securely wrap around your child's torso. When the Child-to-Adult Harness is fitted on your child properly, the 2 chest straps are snug which makes the harness extremely difficult to slide up and over the head. However, if you think your child will attempt to remove the harness this way, order a crotch strap to increase the security of the Child-to-Adult Safety Harness.
The crotch strap is easy to use and can be kept on hand and added to the Child-to-Adult Harness when needed:
- crotch strap is removable
- loop the crotch strap over the front of the harness
- pass the crotch strap between the legs
- the strap loops over the chest strap at the back
- no buckles or fasteners means the child cannot remove it
- adjustable to grow with your child
- does not impede your child's movement or comfort
Is a Crotch Strap necessary?
Crotch straps do add a degree of security to the Child-to-Adult Harness without bothering the person wearing the harness.
Some customers order the crotch strap to have on hand "just in case".
If the harness is for a male, usually 2 crotch straps are ordered and worn on either side of the inner leg to prevent pressure points on sensitive areas.