Prices, Taxes and Shipping on your order from Childharness.ca
We ship across Canada and the USA, and to Australia, New Zealand, Europe and the UK.
Written estimates are provided if you need to generate a Purchase Order first.
Taxes are not collected on orders outside Canada because we do not pay taxes to governments outside Canada.
Once your order is received,
- your total cost, including shipping, handling, and any discounts is calculated
- a confirmation email is sent to you detailing your order
- the confirmation email contains payment instructions. Canadian customers receive instructions how to pay using INTERAC (online banking)
- you will then receive a seperate email direct from PayPal. This will be the invoice for your order.
- we confirm receipt of your payment, whether your funds arrived from PayPal or INTERAC
- Community Organizations, Schools and ISDs located in the USA have the option to pay through PayPal using their credit card. However, if this is not possible, you will be invoiced directly after your order is shipped so your finance department can generate a cheque once your order is received. See Instructions for Community Organizations, Schools and ISDs for more information.
10% discount applies to your entire order when you order 2 or more harnesses. As usual, shipping is extra. A very small handling charge recovers a portion of our packaging expenses.
|Child Harness for Baby/Toddler||$39.99|
|Spare lead for Child Harness is 5 feet 8 inches long||$9.99|
|Child-to-Adult Harness (2 chest strap design)|
|less than 26" chest||$69.99|
|26" or greater||$89.99|
|Spare lead for Child-to-Adult Harness is 5 feet 8 inches long||$10.99|
|Belt-to-Belt Tether Systems to use between 2 people||$27.99 and up|
|Waist Belt Tether Systems to use with a Service Dog|
|Regular Waist Belt Tether System||$22.99|
|Weighted Waist Belt Tether System||$24.99|
|Safety Harness to use with an Autism Service Dog||$104.99|
|Permanent Handle sewn to back of Child-to-Adult Harness||$ 7.99|
|$ 3.99 each|
|$ 3.99 each|
Chair/Stroller strap with 2 loops
Using the Lead as a tie-down
Hands-free Parent-to-Child Tether to use with Child-to-Adult Harness
|$ 9.99 each|
Sweatshirts to wear over the Child-to-Adult Safety Harness
"Child with Autism on Board" car window sign
"Person with Special Needs on Board" car window sign
Your order will be shipped from Canadian postal code L4C 3C9 in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada.
If you are in Canada, your order will be shipped by Canada Post and the shipping cost depends on the destination postal code so you (or we) must use the Canada Post rate calculator to figure out your charges.
You can use Canada Post's rate calculator for Small Businesses as follows:
- go to www.canadapost.ca (opens new window)
- click on English or French, then click on Business (right hand side menu)
- click on "Find a Rate"
- the "From" postal code is L4C 3C9
- enter the postal code/American State/Country to which the harness will be mailed and click "Continue"
- for a Child Harness, enter the dimensions: 27cm long, 20cm wide, 4cm high, 0.2kg weight
- for a Child-to-Adult Harness, enter the dimensions: 31cm long, 23cm wide, 4cm high, 0.49kg weight
- for two Child-to-Adult Harnesses, enter the dimensions: 33cm long, 25cm wide, 4cm high, 0.6kg weight
- click "Continue"
- where it says "Join VentureOne to save on Shipping!" click on "Show Savings"
- scroll down to see the cost of your shipping options
If you are in the USA you have the option of using Canada Post or Purolator courier.
If you need your harness within a certain period of time, we highly recommend you select the option of "Shipping with Tracking" when you place your order. This courier service is fast, reliable and not too expensive.
Shipping times to the USA
Shipping without tracking is regular airmail. Delivery is supposed to be "within 2 weeks" but it can be any length of time up to and exceeding a month. If your package is not received within 45 days, Canada Post will initiate a trace. If your order is lost, both of us lose because Canada Post no longer reimburses for lost packages.
Shipping with tracking is a ground courier service that partners with UPS in the USA. Depending on your zip code, your order will be delivered to you within 3 to 5 business days. This is not a guaranteed service and they are 'allowed' to deliver late, but that rarely happens.
Overnight courier is a guaranteed service. They are exceptionally reliable, and in the past 9 years have only delivered late on 3 occasions.